Emergency Electrician, Serving Tampa Over 30 Years
Small Jobs Electric is ready for any emergency electrical issue that may arise, with over 30 years of experience serving Tampa Bay and its surrounding areas. We are on call, 24 hours a day, to send an emergency electrician to your location. If you have an electrical emergency, we are ready to dispatch our licensed professionals, regardless of the time. In some cases you may need to call 911 first in the case of a true emergency that needs to be handled by the utility company or emergency professionals such as fire fighters. If you are unsure, call 911 first, then call Small Jobs Electric.
Our mission is to provide an emergency electrician that gives “Service in a Flash ®.” We have a full staff of professionals to take your call, dispatch a certified electrical expert, and complete the job at hand. We’ve been in business in the Tampa Bay area for more than 30 years and have the knowledge to assist you in any emergency situation. At Small Jobs Electric, there is no job too large or too small, especially when you need an emergency electrician.
If you experience any of the following electrical emergencies, call an emergency electrician right away!
- High Winds your main electrical system or power lines. This can be a dangerous situation and in this situation please use caution and call 911. After an emergency crew has been dispatched to your location, call Small Jobs Electric, to ensure your emergency electrical situation is handled day or night, we are available 24/7/365.
- Exposed Wires. Call us when you have exposed wires because these wires can cause fire and increase the risk of electrocution.
- Smoking Electrical Outlet. An emergency electrician should be dispatched when you have a wall socket that is smoking. Smoke can quickly lead to a fire; so, make sure to stay on high alert.
- Electrical Power Outage. If your neighbors have power, and you are alone in the dark, then you should call an emergency electrician. We will work to restore your power promptly and efficiently.
- Water Around Wires or Outlets. In the event of a flood, water will come in contact with wires and outlets. Call us right away to prevent the situation from getting out of control. Remember, never stand in, or touch, water that is near wires or outlets, as electrical shock could occur.
- Electrical Panel Malfunctions. There’s a big problem if your breaker goes off and won’t reset. Do not continuously attempt to flip your breaker’s switch. Instead call Small Jobs Electric.
Furthermore, if you see rust, that means that moisture has corroded your electrical panel. It’s time for a replacement to ensure that the wire connections are stable with no chance of fire. Read more about electrical panel warning signs here.
- Unearthed electrical wires. If you have accidentally dug up electrical wires and damaged them, it’s important to call an emergency electrician. Be sure to stand away from the exposed wires; as well as, the equipment they are connected to. These wires run high risk of fire and/or electrocution so make sure to have a professional deal with them promptly.
If there is any situation (not just those listed above), that needs an emergency electrician, whether you are uncertain or not, do not hesitate to call Small Jobs Electric. Electricity should be handled carefully. Never try to deal with an electrical emergency by yourself. Small Jobs Electric will dispatch an emergency electrician 24 hours a day. It’s never too late to give us a call for your unexpected situation.
Please contact us today, for further information about how we can assist you.
Hillsborough +8139685856 | Pinellas & Pasco +7274471978