Let the Pros Bring Your Building up to Code
Bringing a building or home up to current electrical code standards isn’t as easy as replacing some old outlets and switches. The National Electrical Code’s (NEC) book outlining the current code in Florida is more than 1,400 pages long, so leave the code compliance work to the experts at Small Jobs Electric. We’ve been helping Tampa Bay area buildings stay code-compliant since 1986.
Why Choose Small Jobs Electric for Code Upgrades?
- Family Owned & Operated — As a family owned local business, we have only one priority — making sure our customers are happy.
- “Electrical Supply House on Wheels” — Because of our fully stocked vans, we can perform all upgrade work that needs to be done to bring your building up to code compliance in one visit.
- Safety — We only hire electricians that we would want working on our own home, so you can trust our drug-tested and background-checked staff will take good care of you.
- Experience — We’ve been performing code upgrades since 1986, so we know all aspects of the NEC handbook.
The code upgrade process isn’t just about meeting a set of established standards — it’s about making sure that your electrical system is safe. Electrical malfunction is responsible for almost 50,000 home fires per year according to the U.S. Fire Administration’s Incident Reporting System. The NEC codes help minimize the risk that this could happen to you.
When should you seek an upgrade?
- New property purchase.
- Building additions.
- To address safety concerns.
- To address code violations.
Call the Upgrade Pros at Small Jobs Electric Today
The electrical code experts at Small Jobs Electric have decades of experience with code compliance. Put that experience to work for you by calling one of our three convenient Tampa Bay area numbers today!