Outdated Fuse Box? Let Small Jobs Electric Upgrade It!
Still having to replace fuses when a circuit overloads, and wish that fixing it were easier and cheaper? Ever have a fuse blow after the stores are closed only to realize that you don’t have a replacement? Save money and time, and avoid major headaches by calling Small Jobs Electric to upgrade that old fuse box to a new breaker box. We’ve been serving families in the Tampa Bay area since 1986.
Top Reasons to Upgrade an Old Fuse Box
- Convenience — When a circuit breaker overloads it just trips a switch instead of blowing completely, so restoring the circuit is as easy as opening the box and flipping a switch.
- Cost — Unlike fuses, breakers hardly ever “break” completely. There is no need to replace a breaker when the circuit overload and trips.
- Safety — Fuses are, generally, perfectly safe, but replacing them can bring you into contact with the circuit itself. Breakers are more like light switches.
Small Jobs Electric is the Right Choice for Fuse Box Upgrades
- Family Owned & Operated — Because Small Jobs Electric is locally owned, our only priority is making sure our customers are completely satisfied with their upgraded fuse boxes.
- “Electrical Supply House on Wheels” — By sending our electricians to your home in a fully stocked service van, we can complete your upgrade in just one visit, saving you time and money.
- Safety — We only hire electricians that we would want working on our own home, so you can trust our drug-tested and background-checked staff in your home, too.
- Experience — We’ve been performing upgrades since 1986, so our experts arrive with the know-how to make your transition from fuses to breakers seamless.
Call Small Jobs Electric Today and Stop Living in the Past
The entire staff at Small Jobs Electric would be happy to help you upgrade your old fuse box. Call us today at one of our three convenient area numbers to schedule your upgrade.